What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?
Short-term therapy for mild to moderate mental health issues. It focuses on your thinking, actions, ways of dealing/coping with life, and how that impacts your mood.
It helps recognise and see how life experience shapes you, focusing on the here and now, finding ways to move forward.
What can I gain from CBT?
- Learn skills and techniques to manage anxiety and/or low mood
- Recognise unhelpful thinking, learn alternative ways to think
- Recognise unhelpful behaviour/activities, and include more helpful behaviour into your daily routine
- Learn how to solve problems on your own
- Learn how to be more assertive/self-confident
How do I apply?
Contact us either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0131 653 3977
or write to us at:
CHANGES Community Health Project
108 Market Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian,